Practicing the best Fitness Model Workout combined with balanced diet and hard work is the key to have the body of a fitness model. Although many people believe that getting the ideal figure is tantamount to undergoing a challenging process you don’t actually have to make great deal of sacrifices to make your goals achievable just as long as you follow the most effective Fitness Model Workout.
There are several tips in which you can refer to in order to get the fitness model body without overworking and distressing yourself during the process.
Essential Parts Of Fitness Model Workout
- 1. Cardio Exercises – A Cardio workout is actually an essential part of a fitness model program as it helps burn fat and builds your muscles. Choose a cardio workout that you feel like and have the capacity of doing. Cardio exercises are also at its best when combined with other activities such as stair climbing or biking. When you have already chosen your cardio workouts you can practice them for 30 to 45 minutes thrice in a week.
- a. Walking – Although this is the easiest cardiovascular activity it can prevent certain diseases and can be easily done by people of different shapes and ages.
- b. Kickboxing – When engage in a kickboxing class it is the same as you are engaging in aerobic, martial arts and boxing. You can burn up to 450 calories which can greatly help you during the workout process.
- c. Jumping Rope – This excellent workout is incorporated with stamina, balance and agility and when you do it for 10 minutes you can burn as much calories as you are running a mile in eight minutes.
- 2. Strength Training –This can both enhance your metabolism and muscle mass which can keep your body toned. In doing this training make sure that all your muscle groups are working in order to achieve a total body workout and to increase your muscle tone. For best results practice strength training three times in a week.
- a. Gravity Based Strength Training – This training relies solely on gravity and is usually associated with simply weight-lifting using dumbbells, kettlebells and barbells.
- b. Hydraulic Strength Training – This can be done with the help of hydraulics or machines and promotes muscle strength.
- 3. Superset Session –Supersets are popularized by their capacity to make the fitness model training speedy as it can enhance the production of muscle building and fat loss hormone. Doing a combination of supersets can also heighten muscle fiber activation which can help increase the work intensity of your muscles.
- a. Single Body Part Superset – This type of superset will enable you to do two different workouts for the same body part and can increase your muscle development.
- b. Antagonistic Supersets - With this superset type you can do two sets for opposing muscle groups such as doing a bicep exercise then followed by a tricep exercise.
- c. Pre-Exhaust Supersets – You can start working out with the target muscle such as a dumbbell flye and back it up by doing a workout that can work with the target muscle with the aid of other muscles such as bench press.
- d. Giant Sets – With this type you can perform three or more sets in a row for one bodypart with the use of different exercises.
- e. In-Set Supersets – You can work with various muscle aspects at the same time by meshing two different workouts into a single set. Examples of this superset type include dumbbell flyes plus bench press for the chest.
Weekly Workout Plan Sample
You can perform exercises with weight 4 days in a week and if you have fats that you need to eliminate you can add up 2 days of cardio workout within 25 to 45 minutes. For instance, you can schedule Monday for shoulders and triceps and on Tuesday for legs. On Wednesday you can do Cardio, chest and biceps on Thursday and Friday for the back. Do cardio again for Saturday and have rest for Sunday to prepare your dietary plan. You need to ensure that you warm up first before starting a routine for at least 5 minutes.
Safety Tips In Doing The Workouts
- One important thing that you need to bear in mind is that not all workouts can work the same way for all people. It is wise to choose a workout which will suit you best and not because it worked for someone else.
- When you find one exercise boring make changes and shift to another exercise. If you are forced to do an exercise that you don’t even feel like doing chances are you skip doing routines or you won’t give your 100% effort into it.
- Having a partner when working out can be helpful as you will not only have someone to back you up during weight lifting but you will also have a spotter. With a partner you will be able to do the exercises properly and feel more motivated to do the routines.
- If you are just starting out avoid jumping into advanced routine so that you will not miss out basic exercises and that you will not find yourself not knowing how to do a routine properly. For instance, in weightlifting you can just stay 3-6 rep range when you go for power while if it’s for muscle and size you can just stay around 6 to 12 rep range.
If you are seriously looking for a proven solution that can guarantee you with the best results you can use a step by step program that contains everything about Fitness Model Workout. With the use of this scientifically proven program you can eventually get in shape and have your desired fitness model body in a time shorter than doing the workout routines on your own.
Why don’t you take a look at the scientifically proven fitness model program created by experts! Visit: Workout Program
The Fitness Model Workout contained in the fat burning and muscle toning program can save you from staying in a gym for 3 hours in a day. You can pretty much get the sexy muscle tone and the jaw dropping physique without excessively exercising but by working out in less than an hour 6 times or less in a week.
Check out the best strategies to achieve your weight loss goals! Use the fail-proof and specialized program now! Visit: Fitness Model Workout