Are you looking for a Fitness Model Diet? If you are then you’re on the right page. The various types of diet work for every person differently and if you plan to have a Fitness Model Diet you need to focus on your training and dietary plans to achieve the perfectly sculpted physiques that you’ve been longing to have for years.
Fitness models strictly adhere to their prescribed dietary plans and workout regimens. There are basic diets which you need to take cognizance of and to practice in order to get the ideal figure that models have.
Sample Fitness Model Diet
1. Food Choices – Healthy meals such as those that contain very lean cuts of beef , egg whites, fish, whey protein, chicken breast, tuna, healthy fats, oatmeal, brown rice, lean ground turkey and beans are usually included in the diet. Foods that are rich in complex carbohydrates can provide you with generous amount of energy to burn while protein and other vitamins contained in the particular foods mentioned above will give your body with the nutrients it needs.
2. Fruits And Vegetables – Fresh fruits and vegetables such as blueberries, kiwis, raspberries, broccoli, collard greens, green beans and spinach are loaded with nutritional values and they must be among the top list on your meals. You should also include monounsaturated fats such as olive oil, nuts, flax seeds and avocado as they can improve your hair and skin’s well-being and can greatly contribute to hormone production as well as vitamin absorption.
3. Sugar Control – Having a balanced diet includes avoiding cravings for sugar such as cookies, candies, pastries and ice cream. You may however eat a small quantity of sugar free frozen yogurt or dark chocolate and even a piece of fruit if in case you find yourself in need of sugar.
4. Foods, Sodium and Additives to Avoid – Aside from avoiding sugar, you should also refrain from eating foods which have preservatives and artificial sweeteners as well as refined grains and saturated or trans fats. There are also elements which can be detrimental to your dietary plan such as sodium or salt that is usually found of processed, restaurants and fast foods. Ingredients such as sodas and chips also contain chemical additives and artificial flavors. Avoid taking any foods that contain such ingredients.
5. Drinks– It is always important that your body is kept hydrated for it to function properly especially in muscle building and fat burning. Drink at least 3 liters or a gallon of water per day to flush out toxins and help your body work effectively. Avoid drinking carbonated beverages and alcohol as they can cause bloating and make you look puffy.
How To Prepare Your Food According To Your Fitness Diet
- Meats – You can make meats go with your dietary plan by preparing them properly. When you cook meat you can bake or grill it instead of frying and add some olive oil and a little seasoning.
- Sandwiches – Avoid adding any cheese or mayonnaise and make your sandwiches simple yet tasty.
- Salads – Although Caesar salad is usually loaded with vegetables it can be very fattening because of the cheese and dressing added. Get an olive oil based with vinegar to add up as a dressing to your salad. You can also opt to use spinach leaf instead of romaine lettuce for your salad and if it’s served with soup avoid one that is cream based. However, you need to remember that even broth based soups are highly loaded with sodium so it is wise to just avoid eating soups which are not home-made.
Eating Habits And Proper Meal Scheduling
The appropriate schedule for meals often depends on the time you plan to work out.
1. Morning Workout – If you have a morning workout schedule see to it that you eat oatmeal with a little honey before you start working out. However, you also need to make sure that your food intake will not upset your stomach and you can do his by eating far enough ahead of time. You may then eat protein and complex carbohydrates like an egg and wheat toast after working out.
2. Snacks – Before lunch time and three hours after your work out eat snacks such as a whole wheat bread sandwich filled with peanut butter and jelly or choose any snacks that are loaded with complex carbohydrates. Your second snack should be eaten after lunch and should contain half of the food that you’ve taken during lunch.
3. Lunch – Include complex carbohydrates and protein for your lunch. There are also recommended lunch options such whole wheat pasta with marinara sauce coupled with ground turkey or whole wheat turkey sandwich without mayonnaise.
4. Dinner – The last meal of the day should contain vegetables and lean protein. You can eat salmon with collard greens, chicken breast with broccoli or any dietary meals that doesn’t contain carbohydrates.
The above are the usual Fitness Model Diet schedule especially when have a morning work out schedule. However, you can also eat five to six small meals every two hours in a day or have post-workout meals such as eating anytime within 45 minutes after working out. You should also stick with your dietary plans for at least 6 weeks and ensure that you don’t skip meals as starving your body equates to depriving it with the nutrients it needs.
There is a specialized step by step program that can give you the most proven Fitness Model Diet and workouts. This course contains the complete dietary plans needed to speed up the fat burning process and muscle building. You won’t have to work harder but rather smarter to banish cellulite and have a healthier appearance through the most effecting meal schedule and choices in the program.
Discover the dietary plans contained in the beneficial fitness program especially made for you! Visit: Diet Course
With the use of the Fitness Model Diet contained in the program you will learn how and what to eat every day. The nutrient rich and muscle fueling food plans will not encourage you to starve your body but will rather provide you with the complete and effective dietary plans to suit your lifestyle and preference.
Start eating and living like a fitness model! Check out the most popular dietary plans and meal schedules now! Vsit: Fitness Model Diet